Nintendo likes to keep aloof from Microsoft and Sony not only in terms of games but also from seasonal sales. Nintendo Switch has got a kind of Halloween sale which is the first of its kind and gamers are rejoicing already.
With the end of October close by, Sony has already announced a massive sale for their Playstation 4, Playstation 3 and PS Vita consoles. Microsoft announced the Shocktober Halloween sale just a day ago and now Nintendo has joined the race.
Some popular titles including Shovel Knight, Cave Story + and Axiom Verge are now discounted on the Switch console. While it is disappointing to see that no AAA titles are available, it is still a great way to increase your collection and play these indie titles on the go.
- Axiom Verge is now $17.99
- Butcher $7.99
- Thimbleweed Park $16
- Lichtspeer Double Speer Edition – $7.99
- Phantom Trigger – $7.49 (originally $14.99)
- Cave Story + – $26.99
- Snake Pass – $9.99 (originally $19.99)
- Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove – $19.99 (previously $24.99)
- Shovel Knight: Specter of Torment – $7.99
- Tumblestone – $11.99
- Astro Bears Party – $3.99
- Vaccine – $6.99
- Graceful Explosion Machine – $10.29
The sale pricing is not so less on the Nintendo Switch console for most titles yet they do look cheaper now and this should be the time to boost your collection. Some best picks are Axiom Verge, Graceful Explosion Machine, Shovel Knight games and Cave Story+